Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. Your real estate agent is an expert in your corner and can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the market.
Nola & Associates agents are skilled, educated, experienced and available:
- Education. A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends. One of our team beliefs is that education is a valuable tool to keeping us at the top of our game. Keller Williams is internationally known for the education opportunities that it offers its agents, and we take full advantage of these opportunities as well as outside training events and certifications. Our Team Leader, Nola Cady, has achieved special designations for working with both Seniors and Luxury Properties. We also pursue classes that make the most of all the changing technology tools available in real estate.
- Experience and Expertise. Our agents all have deep ties to the communities in this area and have local knowledge of everything from hiking trails to micro-breweries to special events. We also work with a diversity of individuals, from first time homebuyers, to luxury property owners, to seasonal property owners, etc.. We can consult with you about your needs, and help you find the right property!
- Availability and Commitment. All our agents work full time in real estate and are accustomed to working evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of our clients, so you can count on us to be available at the times when you want to be looking! You can always count on prompt and regular communication from a Nola & Associates agent!
- Team Approach. No matter which agent from our team you are working with, you have the benefits that come with the full team. We regularly interact to support each other, discuss properties, and share ideas. We also can “cover” for each other when we need to be in two places as once. If you want to see a property at a time when your agent is unavailable, another team member will happily step in – no missed opportunities!
- Rapport. We enjoy getting to know clients. We often say that “we work with buyers and close with friends”. Listening to your goals and needs helps us understand your unique situation and makes us a partner in the outcome of your purchase. Contact us to schedule a meeting to sit down and see if you feel we can strike a good rapport and work well as partners.
When you work with a Nola & Associates agent, you can be assured that we will work hard to make sure you are delighted with the buying process. Read our testimonials to get a feel of what other people’s experiences were!